Illapa Joint Venture Overview

  • Overview

    Comprised of the Bolivar and Porco operations, the Illapa Joint Venture was formed in 2013.

    The JV is 55% owned by the Bolivian government through the Corporacion Mineral de Bolivia (“COMIBOL”) while Santacruz owns the remaining 45%. Santacruz is the operator with the JV agreement concluding in 2028.